Thursday, July 1, 2010

The First One

It's been a long time since I kept a blog. My writing skills therefore feel a bit rusty! A good friend has been encouraging me to begin a blog of my own to expand on my growing Facebook page, so I have now officially taken the plunge. I'm sure this blog will be a collection of everything that catches my heart and eye....from a picture of my growing garden, to news of expanding bellies and all things related.

I have a passion for natural birth, and even more specifically, for home birth. I want to help educate women and their partners about every step of their pregnancy, birth, and beyond. It's time we as a society began to question the status quo and find out what choices we truly have! I am all about informed decision making, and will try to supply articles and information to aid expectant families in doing just that.

Here's to happy, safe, healthy pregnancy and birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment